Sunday, April 18, 2010

HCC HONORS DAY 2010



The Honors Day celebration was a wonderful event for Haywood Community College and the Department of Natural Resources Management was well represented in many of the award categories. I have included a list of those from our department receiving recognition below. The auditorium was so dark I could not get pictures of everyone. (Apologies) If I missed anyone please let me know and I will add their name. Some below were recognized for multiple awards.

Jenny Carver
Blair Bishop
Dawn Salley
Sarah Miller
Bill Sweeney
Patrick O'Brien
Josh McMinn
Caleb McMahan
Sage Smith
Billy LaGrange
Clay Heafner
Corey Walsh
Derek Morgan
Johnny Manuel
Dawn Buley
Verda Davis
Christine Litton
Michael McDonald
David McKinney
Bethanie Rogers
Shane Smith

No comments: